COVID – 19 POLICIES
We are committed to keeping all of our golfers save during this period and are taking the following measures…
- Clubhouse is closed with the exception of the restrooms. Golf fees are taken at the Northwest widow by the bar entrance.
- Flagsticks are not to be removed from the greens and the cups have been raised so you just have to bump the cup with the ball.
- Carts are sprayed down with a disinfectant after each round is played.
- All food items are prepackaged and all beverages will be given out in disposable plastic bags with ice. The kitchen will be closed until further notice.
- Players in the same household are allowed to ride in the same cart. Players in separate households will take separate carts.
- Disinfectants will be used on the clubhouse door handles and restrooms throughout the day.
- Please remember to social distance with other golfers at all times.
We appreciate your cooperation and adherence to these guidelines during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Come join us for a round of golf at one of the areas finest 9 hole public golf courses. Fillmore Fairways offers a lush 9 hole public golf course with 3 sets of tees to accommodate golfers of all skill levels. Our golf course is always in fantastic condition and boasts some of the largest and finest greens in the area. The course is a par 36 measuring 3200 yards from the back tees and around 2600 from our middle white tees. With tree lined fairways, modest hills and a creek that comes into play on two holes, Fillmore Fairways is a very scenic golf course offering a great golfing experience for everyone.
Divot’s Bar and Grill located inside our clubhouse offers several delicious appetizers and sandwiches. Our 1/2 lb. burgers are made with Certified Black Angus Prime beef. We have heard from several of our customers that our burgers are the best they’ve ever had. We have 5 big screen TVs in our dinning room and bar for your enjoyment. So be sure to grab a delicious sandwich and a cold beer after your round.
We also have a picnic and camp sites at our facility. Two picnic pavilions are available for rent with playground units and play fields available for children. White Water Creek runs through the park and the shade trees along its banks shelter one of the finest picnic and camp sites in southwest Dubuque County. Cross-country skiing on ungroomed trials is available during the winter months.
Fillmore Fairways is just a short drive from Dubuque located on US Highway 151, 4 miles east of Cascade.
See you soon!